Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Production Name:||Brick Making Machine||Production Capacity(/h):||16000-22000|
|Moisture Content:||13-18 %||Price:||Negotiation|
|Delivery Time::||20-45 Days||Brand:||Cangbo|
|Condition:||New||Type:||Clay Brick Machine|
550mm clay brick making machine,
32000pcs clay brick making machine,
clay brick making machine with dryer
JKY55 - 32,000 bricks per hour fully automatic block making machine With Dryer
1. product description
JKY55 automatic brick making machine is a new type of brick making equipment designed and manufactured by our company, which benefits from advanced technology at home and abroad. JKY55 fully automatic brick making machine can produce 32,000 bricks per hour. It has an overall steel structure. The main components are cast from high wear-resistant alloys and undergo high frequency heat treatment. Reasonable structure, heavy load, energy saving, high efficiency, easy maintenance, more suitable for making porous bricks and solid bricks from shale, coal stone and fly ash.
|Date||Units of meas||JKY55-4.0|
JKY55 fully automatic brick making machine series host high-quality steel plate welding structure, the main parts of quenching and tempering treatment, compact and practical, stable work, small factory low power consumption or power vacuum into the restricted area of the main product machine
1. JKY55 Clay Brick Making Machine adopts automatic red clay brick making machine to produce solid bricks and hollow bricks, with a large number of holes and large cross-sections of various sizes.
2. JKY55 Clay Brick Making Machine is suitable for a variety of materials.
3. The characteristics of JKY55 Clay Brick Making Machine are novel structure, advanced technology, high pressure, high output and high vacuum.
4. JKY55 adopts pneumatic clutch for control. Sensitive, convenient and reliable.
5. JKY55 tye of raw materials, such as soil purification, enter the fuel tank through a vacuum and are extruded by the lower screw. When the machine has different models, it can produce various specifications of porous bricks.
5. Macine pictures
Contact Person: Wang